Who can deny the authentic taste of a cup of coffee? Whether it’s a snowy, foggy morning of winter or cold evening of early autumn, coffee fills our hearts with joy and warmth. I’ve collected some beautiful quotes about coffee just for you. Hope you’ll enjoy it even more with a cup of hot coffee in your hand! So, here you go;
1. I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T.S.Eliot
2. He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something.— Josephine Baker
3. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ Jim Carrey
4. When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee. ~ Anonymous
5. I want someone to look at me the way I look at coffee.
6. Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.- Turkish Proverb
7. Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.- Thomas Jefferson
8. Procaffeinating: The tendency to not start anything until you’ve had a cup of coffee
9. Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical.—Jonathan Swift
10. I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.– Terri Guillemets
11. I like my coffee with cream and my literature with optimism.— Pemberley by the Sea, Abigail Reynolds
12. Every morning I long to hold you…I need you, I want you, I have to have you…your warmth, your smell, your taste…ohhh coffee, I love you.
13. Coffee is a language in itself.– Jackie Chan
14. My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air. — Christina Applegate
15. What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee. – Anthony Trollope
16. Coffee, It’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions! – Mike Ditka
17. Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love. – Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
18. I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. – Flash Rosenberg, Cartoonist & Performer
19. The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drank.” – Sir James MacKintosh, Scottish politician and historian
20. Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.–David Lynch, Surrealist filmmaker
I’m sure you loved it! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE your own favorite quotes about Coffee in the comment section below…and, Happy brewing!!